Inform the laboratory of your testing needs with AusHealth Work's Laboratory Advice Pads.
These pads of 25 duplicate forms
- Identify the organisation sending the sample,
- Record for the laboratory the security seals, maintaining chain of custody,
- Specify the testing to be conducted by the lab,
- Advise where the lab should send the test results, and
- Help the receiving lab record results and confirm chain of custody.
The duplicate copies provides one for the laboratory, while letting you keep a copy for your records.
These forms have been adapted from those used during AusHealth Work's own NATA-accredited drug testing services, ensuring all the required information is shared between the Collector & your business, and the laboratory investigating the sample.
To document your on-site drug test before samples head to the lab, try AusHealth Work 's Drug Testing Forms.