Document your tests using our Drug Testing Forms.
This pad of 25 forms with triplicate carbonless copies helps your Collector
- Document donor identification,
- Record breath alcohol screening and confirmation results,
- Register either oral fluid or urine drug testing results, including sample validity,
- Declare their own details as the person conducting the test, and
- Receive donor consent for the test.
The triplicate copies lets you give one to the laboratory with any confirmation samples, keep one for your own records, and give a copy to the donor for theirs.
Importantly, these forms have been adapted for your use from AusHealth Work's own documents, which have formed the basis for our NATA-accredited testing services. This means you can be assured that each form contains all the necessary fields, taking all the right information, to conduct testing in line with both AS/NZS 4308 and AS 4760.