Respiratory Fit Testing
In many of today’s workplace environments, a respirator and a proper respirator fit test are critical components of employee respiratory protection.
Fire service and law enforcement employees, as well as industrial companies and healthcare professionals have come to depend on properly fitting respirators for protection from respiratory hazards, such as chemical and environmental hazards, as well as airborne biohazards.
When implemented correctly, a respirator fit testing program can help ensure that the highest respiratory protection levels are achieved through a properly sized and donned respirator.
Mask testing services
Quantitative respirator fit testing (QNFT) compliant with new OSHA Modified CNC Protocols using the PortaCount Respirator Fit Tester 8048 technology:
- Half-mask fit testing
- Full-face fit testing
- Disposable filtering-facepiece fit testing for
- Series 100/99/95/P1/P2/P3 masks
- SCBA fit testing
- Gas mask fit testing
- PAPR fit testing
Easy, accurate and repeatable
PortaCount® respirator fit testing equipment measures real-time fit while the user simultaneously performs a series of moving, breathing and talking exercises designed to simulate the same movements made in the field.
Once the fit test is complete, AusHealth® highly trained staff will a generate report for the client containing the test results. The test results load into a database for retrieval and regulatory compliance.
Total mask testing solutions
From quantitative fit testing equipment to mask integrity testing equipment, AusHealth® will help your organisation.
The PortaCount® 8048 compliance
- Compatible with new Modified CNC Protocols
- OSHA, CSA, HSE and ANSI Compliant for all tight-fitting respirators, including series 95, 99, 100, FFP1, FFP2 and FFP3 filtering facepiece respirators
- Built-in N95 Companion™ technology
- Measures fit factors greater than 10,000
- Switch between N95 and N99 mode of operation in seconds
AusHealth meets all relevant Australian Standards and relevant legislation or guidance. This includes but is not limited to –
- AS/NZS 1715 Selection, Use And Maintenance Of Respiratory Protective Equipment
- Applicable State Or Federal Workplace Health And Safety Legislation