COVID-19 Workplace Vaccination Clinic
AusHealth is proud to be one of the suppliers on the Vaccination Administration Partners Program Panel (VAPP), approved by the Department of Health. This allows us to administer COVID-19 primary doses and booster vaccinations at your workplace.
Everyone in Australia aged 5 years and over is eligible for a free COVID-19 vaccination. All people aged 16 and over who have had their second dose of a COVID-19 vaccine at least three months ago are eligible for a COVID-19 booster dose. Our nurses will have access to employee's vaccination records to ensure they meet the critera.
Although, the COVID-19 booster is not required for an individual to be fully vaccinated, the booster is recomended to increase immunity against the virus. Overall, reducing the days of work after mandated isolation periods and improving employee health.
AusHealth can administer both COVID-19 booster and flu vaccination on the same day. Find out more about our innfluenza clinics here.
COVID-19 Vaccinations Available
- Pfizer (Comirnaty) - primary doses & boosters - Fact Sheet
- Moderna (Spikevax) - primary doses & boosters - Fact Sheet
- Novavax (Nuvaxovid) - primary doses - Fact Sheet (AusHealth will offer boosters once TGA approved)
- AstraZeneca (Vaxzeria) - primary doses - Fact Sheet
Your clinic options
Our pricing is inclusive of clinic fees, online booking system, COVID-19 vaccines (sponsored by the government), lollipops, upload to vaccination register, excluding travel more than 50 km (one way) from a metropolitan location or major regional centre location. There are no hidden costs, site fees etc.
What if you need a Specialised Quote?
AusHealth can provide a more attractive quote and provide a solution involving clinics that may require:
- Regional locations
- Multiple sites
- Weekend/Public holiday clinics
- Combined with influenza vaccinations
- Any other specialised services such as rapid antigen testing
|Get a Quote Now|