A healthier workplace
Why have on-site workplace vaccinations?
Australian businesses who provide employee flu vaccines gain the following advantages:
- A drop in influenza-related absenteeism/presenteeism rates
- Reduced absences and time off for medical appointments
- Better performance by happy employees for an employer that cares
- Superior protection through ‘herd immunity’
- No increased workload for employees who are not infected
- Generally, a healthier workforce
Our licenses & accreditation
AusHealth Work is a licensed vaccine service provider in all States and Territories in Australia. Our systems and processes are independently audited and certified to the highest quality and safety standards, assuring our clients of the very best service.
What are your options?
AusHealth Work is an industry leader among corporate flu vaccine providers in Australia, known for offering high-quality employee flu vaccinations nationally. AusHealth Work takes pride in our solid customer base of Australian businesses who have recognised our corporate flu vaccine programs to be a worthy business investment. Our workplace flu vaccination services cater to all major metropolitan centres and many regional locations Australia wide.
You have two options when considering flu vaccines for employees:
- On-site flu clinics
- Flu vouchers
On-site flu clinics
AusHealth Work assists in the initiation and setup of the clinic including:
- Online booking system for attendees
- Marketing materials including flyers, posters, email and intranet banners
- Online/phone/email enquiries
- Consent forms and other materials supplied in the brand of your company
- Free lollipops
AusHealth can provide vouchers redeemable at your closest participating pharmacy. These vouchers are best for:
- Small businesses or individuals
- Remote or regional locations
- Covering those employees who are unavailable or missed the on-site clinic