On-site Employee Vaccinations
Corporate Influenza Program 2021
AusHealth registered Nurse immunisation providers have the experience and support to ensure a safe vaccination clinic, and the health and wellbeing of your team.
With the safety of your team paramount, our current controls for clinical risks include:
- Real-time access to the Australian Immunisation Handbook which provides clinical guidelines for immunisation providers
- Screening tools to ensure vaccination program participants are screened adequately for allergies and possible reactions.
- AusHealth has a National COVIDSafe Plan which can be viewed here.
Your clinic options
On-site flu clinics - AusHealth will travel to you and undertake a clinic
Chemist flu vouchers - AusHealth can provide a package of vouchers redeemable at our partner chemist locations nationally
AusHealth clinic - Why not drop into our comfortable offices in Adelaide, Brisbane and Melbourne? Bookings for these events can be made on our website
Your clinic options
Our pricing is inclusive of clinic fees, influenza vaccines, lollipops, excluding travel more than 50 km (one way) from a metropolitan location or major regional centre location. There are no hidden costs, site fees etc. The price table below is price per unit and gets cheaper the more employees you vaccinate
AusHealth clinics are cheaper per unit than all of our major top 10 competitors for 30 or more* people and start at $21.45 per person (ex gst) inclusive of setup, COVID-19 planning and preparation
What if you need a Specialised Quote?
AusHealth can provide a more attractive quote and provide a solution involving clinics that may require:
- Regional locations
- Multiple sites
- Weekend/Public holiday clinics
- Any other specialised services such as temperature checking
- Will the flu vaccine protect against COVID-19?
- What is the difference between COVID-19 and influenza?
- Can I take COVID-19 and influenza vaccines together?
- What preparations does Aushealth take prior to a flu clinic?
Our licenses & accreditation
AusHealth Work is a licensed vaccine service provider in all States and Territories in Australia. Our systems and processes are independently audited and certified to the highest quality and safety standards, assuring our clients of the very best service.